Welcome to MiWiFi.com, the web interface for Xiaomi MiWiFi Routers. Here, you can easily manage the settings and configurations of your Xiaomi router and WiFi network with the help of “http://miwifi.com/ or 192.168.31.1” IPs. With our simple and user-friendly interface, you can customize your network to best suit your needs. Let’s read the MiWiFi login steps.
To login MiWiFi, click on IP and paste the password.
Default Username= blank field and Password= admin
How to Login to Miwifi? Miwifi Login Steps
For mi router login these are the simple steps;
- Open your web browser.
- Enter “http://miwifi.com/ or http://192.168.31.1” IP in the address bar.
- Enter the default username and password.
- Mi WiFi routers default username= blank field and Password= admin
- After entering your username and password, you will get access to the router admin panel.
Miwifi Setup After MI WiFi Login
Setting up your MiWifi router is a simple and straightforward process that will have you up and running in no time. All you need to do is connect the router to your modem or internet source, log into the Miwifi dashboard to customize your settings and preferences, and then connect your devices to the network using the Wi-Fi password. With just a few clicks, your router will be ready to go. Enjoy the convenience of wireless network access in your home or office today!
Change Router WiFi Password and SSID:
Change your wifi password and SSID with easy steps;
- Login to your Mi wifi interface with the help of the above method.
- After login, Go to “Settings” and then click on “Wi-Fi Settings”.
- Enter your new “Wifi Network Name” in the name field.
- Select “Mixed (WPA/WPA2-personal)”.
- Write your new strong ”Wifi Password” in the “Password” field.
- Click on the “Save” button.
Factory Reset Xiaomi MiWiFi Router:
Here is the factory reset process list for Xiaomi MiWiFi Router:
- Locate the reset button
- Power off the router
- Press and hold the reset button
- Release the reset button
- Wait for the router to reboot
- Log in to the router
- Configure the router
To login to your Miwifi router, open a web browser and go to 192.168.31.1. Enter your username and password. username= blank field and Password= admin
The default password for your MI Wi-Fi router is “admin“.